Born of an ambition to elevate the yachting experience, our 35M is a wonder of luxurious space. The innovative cockpit has a unique aft and forward facing seating area that can be specified with a variety of configurations. Dipping into crystal clear water is effortless from the hydraulic swimming platform whilst lounging aboard reaches new heights of luxury on the foredeck. Your expression of exclusivity awaits.
From the moment you step inside, you’ll feel drawn in by her ambience, a beautiful realisation of your vision. Space is found in abundance, made all the more enjoyable by vast panoramic windows. For your comfort, acoustic insulation creates a cocooning ambience whether at rest or at sea. And for your guests, exceptionally well-appointed accommodation awaits them after a day of relaxation.
- Length overall (incl. pulpit) 115ft 4in (35.15m)
- Beam 23ft 11in (7.3m)
- Draft 7ft 2in (2.18)
- Displacement approx. 150 tonnes
- Fuel capacity 3,986 gal/4,787 US gal/18,119l
- Water capacity (excl. calorifier) 727 gal/873 US gal/3,304l
- Hot water calorifier 96 gal/115 US gal/436 litres
- Black water tank 224 gal/269 US gal/1,019 litres
- Twin MTU 16V 2000 M96L (2 x 2,636mhp)
Speed range: 23-25 knots†
* Displacements are calculated with 50% fuel and water with liferaft but with no optional equipment fitted or other gear. † Maximum speeds will vary depending on cleanliness of hull, condition of sterngear, loading of craft, water and air temperatures, sea conditions and other factors. Speed estimates are therefore given in good faith but without warranty or liability on the part of Princess Yachts Limited. Craft illustrated in this brochure may be fitted with certain optional equipment. Specifications may be changed at any time without notice or liability.