Experience one of the most luxurious raised pilothouse yachts in the world. Her purposeful, distinctive design is yours to define through a world of craftsmanship. The flybridge is invitingly vast accommodating sun loungers, sofas, dining area, a wet bar and even a spa bath should you wish.
The Princess Design Studio is on hand to capture the very essence of your interior design ambition. And with class-leading interior volume, you’ll have all the space possible to realise it. The handcrafted finish throughout is prestigious. And your guests are cosseted with three or four beautifully appointed en suite cabins to choose from.
- Length overall (incl. pulpit) 100ft 3in (30.56m)
- Beam 22ft 8in (6.92m)
- Draft 6ft 8in (2.05m)
- Displacement approx. 110 tonnes
- Fuel capacity 2,690 gal/3,230 US gal/12,228l
- Water capacity (excl. calorifier) 355 gal/426 US gal/1,614
- Hot water calorifier 90 gal/108 US Gal/407l
- Black water tank 115 gal/138 US Gal/523l
- Twin MTU 16V 2000 M96L (2 x 2,636mhp)
Speed range: 23-25 knots †
* Displacements are calculated with 50% fuel and water with liferaft but with no optional equipment fitted or other gear. † Maximum speeds will vary depending on cleanliness of hull, condition of sterngear, loading of craft, water and air temperatures, sea conditions and other factors. Speed estimates are therefore given in good faith but without warranty or liability on the part of Princess Yachts Limited. Craft illustrated in this brochure may be fitted with certain optional equipment. Specifications may be changed at any time without notice or liability.